Sunday 30 June 2013

FLYING UNICORN - KIT OF THE MONTH - SUNSET DREAMS


FLYING UNICORN



















Now for a couple of mine
The first one os of my little Girl Bella....
I used the gorgeous kaiser papers, and embellies from the kit
and added a piece of lace from a previous kit


My OTP is a gift, so made it to specifications,
I used the beautful blue toned embellies and flowers from the kit
to produce a album for a surfy girl!

as you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE tags and ATC's
so here are a few that I made using the gorgeous embellies
and papers from the kit.....
I so love the little sparrows!

This next tag I used a little set of chippy gates, and gave it a secret garden type feel!



The OTP project is using the MDF fence pailing set from Kaiser and the beautiful papers
in my FUL kit.....this is going straight on the wall.



Here is a Tim Holtz clock I received as a gift, so I made a little garden
with a sparrow and her nest!


and  a couple more tags.....


and here are a couple of ATC's and one last tag.



I hope I have inspired some of you and I hope that you go get yourself a kit fast, they sell out fairly quickly
and you wont want to miss out!

3 comments:

  1. Mish, WOW Those creations are OFF the hook gorgeous!!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!!!!!! all of it lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! OMG, your creations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete