Thursday 13 June 2013

Layers of Vintage

Hello Ladies and welcome to my first post here at Flying Unicorn, Id like to share with you today a couple of layouts I have been working on......

When I saw the graphic 45 paper French Country I loved it at first sight, but wasnt sure what to do with it.
Then my mother had a good idea. She wanted an album with all the photos of our fur babies, past and present in it. This picture is of digger, our rabbit. He is now past, he wondered into our yard one day and stayed. Tiger ( bubbachooka) didnt mind, and they became firm friends.....When Tiger past away Digger sat by his grave for days.Digger is now buried with Tiger, so they are together again.







PAPERS USED

Graphic 45 French Country pad
Graphic 45 French country Cutout flowers
Graphic 45 sticker sheet

GLITTER USED

Stickles - Waterfall
Stickles - Lime Green
Stickles - Golden rod

INKS USED

Versa Colour - Bark
Versa Colour - Cocoa

OTHER ITEMS
Burlap piece
Left over burlap fragments
Black doilies

Also, I got to play with the new Kaiser Miss Empire range, its Kinda steampunky in a round about fashion,
Once I gave it the Flying Unicorn treatment is was in much better shape!






PAPERS USED

Kaisercraft Miss Empire Range
FLYING UNICORN PRODUCTS
Metal Adornments


INKS USED

Versa Colour - Bark
Versa Colour - Cocoa

OTHER ITEMS
Lace peice
EK success flower burst punch
ZVA bling
feathers
bronze owl from a broken necklace.
2 Butterflies.





I hope you enjoyed my Layouts.....Have a wonderful day and be Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment