Friday 6 April 2012

BLUE BUBBACHOOKA

Hi and happy Easter, This is my latest creation, Ive called it Blue Bubbachooka, as I love the tones in this photo....It showcases my playful baby boy so well.....Tiger, used to love to roll and play and roll around and sleep on his back....This photo was taken up the hallway,
where he happily let me take this photo while he smiled for the camera. Big smoocher!
" I love you more today than Yesterday, But ill love you even more tomorrow".....
This is a line from an Elvis Presley song from Blue Hawaii......Its very fitting!

Thanks for looking...




1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, I love the rich vibrant colors and all the layering and different textures. The photo of Bubbachooka is beautiful, he looked like he was the happiest puppy.

    ReplyDelete