Wednesday 11 March 2015

SCRAPS OF DARKNESS - REVEAL - MICHELLE'S MECHANICAL MADNESS

Hello Ladies, 
here today to share the reveal of Scraps of Darkness latest kit....
Michelle's Mechanical Madness.......yes its true, Im Michelle.
Melinda has honoured me by including my name here, and I couldn't be prouder.....
Will you get a gander at the Mechanical goodness in this kit! Its Madness.......( do you like that!)

Every thing a scrap hoarder, I mean booker could want!
This main kit is so Awesome I'm contemplating the biggest Demi
roll in history!


Then we have the awesome add-ons, oh you wont want to miss these!!!!
Co-ordinating paper,



Then we have the paper add on with extra sheets of the main kit paper, for that extra few layouts....

Then there is the awesome embellisment add on......YUM!
Gears - be still my steampunk heart!
and the Signature add on - Colour
 and then the ever popular Creativity add on, where there is Yummy Finnabair
creativity just oooozing from every item!
Oh my lord, Im gonna need a little lay down after this!
Not to be forgotten, the Flora and Fauna add on....

now I ask you, is this not the most Mish kit you've ever seen!
Don't forget to come join our forum on Face Book, you don't have to buy the kits
to play with us, just pop in stay awhile and craft up a storm!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/scrapsofdarkness

Ok thats all from me, Im off to play, its a wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment