Saturday 4 August 2012

CHRISTY TOMLINSON - SHE ART

Hello Sisters of Dark Scrappy hollow, I have the most exciting news, I have just received my log in and password for my SHE ART course with the talented christy Tomlinson.....IM SO EXCITED!
I was outa bed at the crack of a sparrow breath this morning with my supply list and off I shot to my local art shop.....well, well, well, couple hundred bucks later..Im ready to roll! Now it doesnt need to cost you that much, but me, I tend to overdo EVERYTHING.... and got me the best of what I wanted!
Plus a whole heap of stuff not on the list....gawd!
Boy can you go overboard in those places.....mixed media heaven......
I cant wait for my classes to start I have access to this course for a full year! stay tuned!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment