Friday 22 June 2012

SCRAPS OF DARKNESS - REVEAL DAY - WHITE RABBIT - JUNE KIT

HELLO FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOURS, ITS REVEAL DAY HERE AT SCRAPS OF DARKNESS AND IM SO EXCITED TO BRING YOU A LOOK AT THIS AMAZING KIT....ITS CALLED WHITE RABBIT. THE PAPERS ARE FINNABAIR WONDERLAND  AND BO BUNNY WEEKEND MARKET. NOW I CAN ONLY SAY ONE WORD....BAZINGA!!!!!!!



When i got my first peak at the papers I instantly knew i had to use the many gorgeous faces of Johnny Depp....Instantly  I thought Mad Hatter.....Hellooooooooooo.....The kit was filled with so many awesome embellishments and papers and everything just flew thru my head, and thats never happened before, these papers spoke to me, they actually lead me and that was a surreal experience....I guess all you talented scrappers find that like....yeah we know...but its happened to me.....






Here is JD as the Hatter, isnt he adorable, I used the Finnabair papers and the embellies to show of his eclectic weirdness......

Then I used Suepups gorgeous Sketch, its so out there!!!!!! and supremeo gorgeous Mucho thanks Charlotte!


For my take I wanted to stay true to the sketch as I love it so, the papers are dreamy!!!!! So I thought Alice, you in wonderland Girl, its a freaky place, with smokin caterpillars and the like, so Honey get jiggy

Here is Alice, I used Picasa to turn the photo to its negative form, Giving Alice a freaky glow.....yeah shes hanging with that grub! hahahahaha

I then found a gorgeous hunky dreamy ( excuse my drool) photo of the Depster! as Captain Jack.....Now he can kidnap my bustle anytime his little heart desires! hubba hubba

I found an old vintage brooch on ebay a while back of a pirate ship and it has a little black pearl on it,...helllloooooooooo The Black Pearl.....oh this is to easy, Mels kits make it easy....they whisper.....
So I used the bo bunny and Finnabair papers again with some cheescloth and gears,  I used Mandys awesome pin from the kit and added some dangle charms, Just like in Jacks hair.....I put my main spunk up front.....ahoy there mateys.......

Now I ask you is he not the most Gorgeous thing God created! And God has to be a woman, and she knew we needed eye candy!!!!!!!!...I sure hope you come along to Scraps of Darkness, its so much fun, an awesome group of ladies and the kits are to die and drool over!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, wow and WOW! You are on FIRE!! Love those pages...especially Johnny Pirate....that's just gorgeous! And your Alice page is so out there! I LOVE it!!
    Vera xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at this steam punk! And what perfect pictures to use with this kit..Johnny Depp. You are a genius!

    Amazing job Mish!!!

    ReplyDelete