Wednesday 21 March 2012

Bubbachooka Fuglie Challenge

Hey everyone, I recently ran a challenge over at Scraps of Darkness, called the bubbachooka Fugly Challenge, it was a crazy idea I had to get a whole heap of people to go thru their stash, get their fugs, and send them to the next person......Well wasnt it a hoot! Everyone got super fugs from the their postie partner and had to make something out of it!
My dark sister Violent Kittie, better know as Lee won the challenge with this great design.....congrats Lee, your RAK is on its way!...a lovely selection of Dusty Attic.....
Nice piccie there of the lovely Escape Kitty......meow!

1 comment:

  1. I am so honored to win the Fugly challenge. Thank you, Bubbachooka, for providing me with this opportunity! It was a lot of fun trying to put together some one else's Fugs!

    ReplyDelete